When you need us, we’ll get you back on track.
We know illness and injury don’t always happen during normal business hours. That’s why our state-of-the-art Urgent Care Clinic serves patients seven days a week in Sturgeon Bay.
Our goal is to diagnose and treat you right away, and provide the very best care.
What sets us apart?
- Professional, caring staff
- Our Urgent Care Clinic is across the hall from the Emergency Room for full range of treatment options
- Accessibility to hospital and lab/diagnostic facilities
- Award-winning medical care
Urgent care or emergency room?
When choosing which facility to visit, follow these guidelines:
Conditions requiring immediate care, but that are not life-threatening:
- Cold or flu
- Cut requiring stitches
- Mild asthma
- Urinary tract infection
- Broken bone with intact skin
Conditions that are life or limb-threatening:
- Chest pain
- Facial drooping
- Sudden numbness or weakness in arm or leg
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Head or eye injuries
- Major fracture with broken skin
Hours: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. every day, including all holidays.
Enter at the Sturgeon Bay Clinic’s main clinic entrance and follow the signs to the Urgent Care Clinic.