The Cardiopulmonary team works with each individual to assess their needs and develop an individualized treatment plan to maximize cardiopulmonary health. Our experienced, caring staff gets to know each patient and uses American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation guidelines and a multidisciplinary approach to support a healthy lifestyle for those facing a wide range of cardiopulmonary issues.
- Inpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation and Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation - Education and exercise therapy for diagnoses of congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, value repair/replacement, and angina.
- Hearty Conditioning - A community-based adult, maintenance exercise program with mini educational sessions sponsored by Door County Medical Center and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation - Exercise therapy and education for people with lung disease.
- Stress Testing - Graded Exercise Tests, Stress Tests with Nuclear Imaging, and Chemical Stress Tests with Nuclear Imaging.
- Cardiac Monitoring - Holter Monitoring: 24- or 48-Hour, Event Monitoring, and Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Office is open from 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
For more information, call (920) 746-3591.